- Healing CentreHealingcentrum
- Treatments & CuresBehandelingen en kuren
- House of Life ShopHouse of Life Shop
- Course Ancient Egyptian HealingOpleiding Ancient Egyptian Healing
- lodging accommodationVerblijf
- Review Hathor Healing Tour by ItaVerslag Hathor Healing Reis door Ita
- Review Hathor Health Sandtreatments by JozéVerslag Hathor Health Sandtreatments door Jozé
- Review Hathor Retreat by LeoneVerslag Hathor Retreat door Leone
- Review Hathor Health Sandtreatments by AntjeVerslag Hathor Health Sandtreatments door Antje
- Review Hathor Healing Tour by JozéVerslag Hathor Healing Reis door Jozé
- Review Hathor Healing Tour by TheaVerslag Hathor Healing Reis door Thea
- Review Hathor Healing Tour by InekeVerslag Hathor Healing Reis door Ineke
- Photo galleryFoto galerij
- Weblog & NewslettersWeblog & nieuwsbrieven
The real interesting documentary of the interview with Mr. Horus about the life and his experiences with Omm Sety, Priestess of Abydos, will be published on Youtube by writer and documentary maker Asfraf Ashram Ezzat on 25 of March!!
Om Sety, the remarkable woman who once lived in Abydos and on whose ideas the House of Life in Abydos is built and the intense creation process of this centre in which Mr. Horus played a great rule, will make this documentary very, very interesting.
Mr. Ashraf Ezzat:
In a rare interview Mr. Horus, the native Egyptian apprentice and later assistant to Omm Sety, recalls his never heard before memories of the priestess of Abydos. Watch the short documentary that sheds the light on the last twenty years of the life of ‘Omm Sety’ in Abydos. Mr. Horus is revealing new information about her rituals as a temple priestess, her hidden discoveries and also her life dream and death wish.
The documentary will be live on YouTube and Vimeo on next Friday, March 25, 2016